Monday, July 7, 2008

Blood Donations

I just donated blood last week. It was my second time to donate blood, all in this year. I don't know why i never donated before, it's not that i had no chance, in fact i had plenty of chances to donate blood but i guess i didn't have the courage to do so. When a churchmate of mine needed some i was "forced" to give. Force is the word i use because i wasn't whole-heartedly into the idea of sticking a needle into myself. But guess what, i had nothing to fear, the process was next to painless. So, after that, i decided to donate blood on a regular basis. Why? Because first of all, it will clean my blood. Meaning my blood will be replenished and instead of old blood running through my veins it would be "new" blood. But the best reason of all is that i would be helping others. ^_^ (nagpaka-HERO pa daw oh hehehe)

To you others out there who want to help, it is NOT too late. Visit the nearest Red Cross center for more information or you could visit there website. www.redcross.org.ph

1 comment:

rejserenity said...

aw!!

kung pwede lng unta ko kdonate nuh??

ajejeje., lalo na AB ako bloodtype, it could really help,

yet i gez, di ko pa kya mg.donate in my situation,., ajejejeje maybe someday!