Sunday, February 8, 2009

SAD: Assignment 3

If I would gather data based on my personality type I would say I would go for document review and observation. This is because I am not much of a people person. I believe I work best when I am alone though I could get along well in a group too. Long minutes or hours of thinking are involved in both document review and observations, unlike interviewing where you need to think fast. This is the type of gathering technique that fits best my personality. But these two techniques alone are not enough to gather the necessary data. Interviewing would always come into the picture. Even though information can be gathered through the documents you would always have to confirm the data you have gathered with a person who is knowledgeable in such matters, hence you still have to do an interview to double check what you have gathered.

No comments: